FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Great

I have't signed in for a very long time but I had to for this. This series you have on the go here could be something great if you don't let it die after the first 3 episodes like so many people have with other projects on NG. I love your animation style, it reminds me so much of some of Disney's more "adult/teen" movies like Titan A.E. and even Treasure Planet. Your choice of music and even right down to the colors to use and where to include animation really removes you from the fact that you are "reading" a comic. You have a great thing going here so keep it going!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I love it.

That was epic. Only you could pull that off, and the Chris-Chan Sonchu refrence was sweet. GO ED. It must have taken a bit to turn this out.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Best Line Ever: Woman Shut Up Get On My Horse

It never ends with you, the constantly awsome videos I mean. I also like how it reeked of Slavlonic (electro gypsy).

The animation is solid considering how little of it there is and the music loops perfectly. The "Woman shut up and get on my horse!" has to be one of the best lines I have ever heard. I am looking forward to the next animation from you.

the Engineer the Engineer

Sorry

I can only give this a score based on its nice looking start page. I have upgraded flash, tried on 4 different computers, and 3 different browsers and this games does not work. I am sure it is a great game but if I can't play it than I can't score it

Demolition City Demolition City

I have to say

I have to say this is one of the more original games I have played. I had found the game rather easy until I hit the last 2 levels and cannot beat them. I really like the physics, and the fact you have to have the rubble below a set height limit as it adds an element of difficulty. Great work.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Not Bad

Over all this game is very addicting, but after about level 25 I had everything maxed, and the sky was nothing but black smoke. Some extra units would be nice along with more upgrades or buildings. All in all there really isn't a lot that you can do with it. Enjoy front page!