the Engineer the Engineer

Sorry

I can only give this a score based on its nice looking start page. I have upgraded flash, tried on 4 different computers, and 3 different browsers and this games does not work. I am sure it is a great game but if I can't play it than I can't score it

Demolition City Demolition City

I have to say

I have to say this is one of the more original games I have played. I had found the game rather easy until I hit the last 2 levels and cannot beat them. I really like the physics, and the fact you have to have the rubble below a set height limit as it adds an element of difficulty. Great work.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Not Bad

Over all this game is very addicting, but after about level 25 I had everything maxed, and the sky was nothing but black smoke. Some extra units would be nice along with more upgrades or buildings. All in all there really isn't a lot that you can do with it. Enjoy front page!

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

Why a Lobster

Again, Why A Lobster. i think its great!!! its something orginal and it doesn't have stick people in it which is great. I know its only a demo and i haven't got that far in it.. only played about 10 mins worth while waiting for a drive to work, but will there be any kind of leveling system (if there isn't one... cause i may have missed it) in the full version?

Bird Feed Bird Feed

Funny shit Man!

I hate birds in general and now I have some ways to get rid of them. GREAT WORK REAL FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!